Nissan Egypt - Worst Quality Control - Braking Discs

1 of 21 Nissan Egypt reviews

Hi,

I'm writing to your Facebook page because after almost 2.5 months of complaining re My Qashqai 2014 Braking Discs and nothing happened from both the authorized service center nor Nissan sole agent - auto dealer - in Egypt.

The car Kilometers were 25,400 KM and I never missed a maintenance period and I keep hearing a squeaking sound whenever I brake beside a slight vibration while braking too.

I complained to the service center that the braking discs should be replaced for free as a part of the warranty because I only used the car for 25000 Km but they mentioned that they will send the photos of the braking disc to Nissan Egypt and nothing happened till now although I keep contacting both Nissan Egypt and Modern motors service center.

My Mobile number is: +2 010 63515698 and they use the mobile number for reference of communications.

I'm truly disappointed re my Qashqai quality because i essentialy bought it because of the so called English quality beside the Japanese quality also of course.

I'm waiting for a proper action and for the braking discs to be replaced fro free as a part of the warranty.

Regards,

Wael Soliman

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nissan Qashqai 2014
Review category
Dealers
review #853043 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nissan Egypt? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 21 Nissan Egypt reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 22 #1176414

Not resolved yet

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.