Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Hi,

I'm writing to your Facebook page because after almost 2.5 months of complaining re My Qashqai 2014 Braking Discs and nothing happened from both the authorized service center nor Nissan sole agent - auto dealer - in Egypt.

The car Kilometers were 25,400 KM and I never missed a maintenance period and I keep hearing a squeaking sound whenever I brake beside a slight vibration while braking too.

I complained to the service center that the braking discs should be replaced for free as a part of the warranty because I only used the car for 25000 Km but they mentioned that they will send the photos of the braking disc to Nissan Egypt and nothing happened till now although I keep contacting both Nissan Egypt and Modern motors service center.

My Mobile number is: +2 010 63515698 and they use the mobile number for reference of communications.

I'm truly disappointed re my Qashqai quality because i essentialy bought it because of the so called English quality beside the Japanese quality also of course.

I'm waiting for a proper action and for the braking discs to be replaced fro free as a part of the warranty.

Regards,

Wael Soliman

user15341161 wrote the review because of bad quality at Nissan Egypt and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Nissan Egypt to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer service and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nissan Egypt and nissan egypt car part replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nissan Egypt?

Comments